Sonic Amarillo is part of the Castleberry Franchise Group. The group owns and operates 32 Sonic Drive-In restaurants in Texas and Oklahoma.
Brothers, Roger and David Castleberry, are the principal franchise owners.
Roger Castleberry oversees the Texas Market. He moved to the Texas panhandle in 1991 with the purpose of bringing Sonic Drive-In Restaurants back to Amarillo and several of the surrounding towns. Currently, he operates 18 of the franchise locations from the Amarillo office. He has built a team of loyal and dedicated professionals along the way.
The Amarillo Sonic team's commitment to excellence includes employee and management development. The tenure of the employees has greatly contributed to the overall success of the company, and proves that the group truly views employees to be as important as the customers they serve.
Director of Operations
HR Administrative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Partner
- Local Store Marketing Award
- Turnaround Market of the Year Award
- Troy Smith Award (David Castleberry was honored with Sonic's prestigious top award in 2001)
- Highest Rating for Convenience
- Sonic Restaurants #4 on Entrepreneur's 2009 Franchise 500
- Best Small Companies List
- Top Burger Category Award
- Best of Amarillo recognition for Best Fast Food Restaurant, Best Happy Hour, Best Onion Rings and Best Fountain Drinks